Thursday, July 1, 2010

Subtext

Surely texting validates one's self-worth. I feel better when I receive or send a text because hacking away on my cellphone makes me fit in with the multitudes, the people on the train or on the sidewalk or driving the car next to me.
Maybe they're all tweeting. Maybe I should tweet. I have a bunch of stuff to say, some of which might seem familiar. A sampling:

--Mean people suck.
--Sometimes girls with prominent breasts wearing tight-fitting, low-cut shirts act like you shouldn't be looking at them. What's up with that?
--Save Darfur.
--Save the whales.
--Let go and let God.
--Always give 110%.
--I had oatmeal for breakfast (after I put in a good workout...woo-hoo!).
--Here I am walking.
--Here I am on the train.
--Here I am driving (woo-hoo!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment